Let us take some time to learn more about Reliance Life Insurance Company. Is it really important? For me, yes. It is important that you should know a thing or two about the insurance company that you are going to be signing on with. The word “Reliance” means the state of needing someone or something for help, support, etc. It can also refer to someone or something that is being relied on. This company began under the supervision of Shri. Dhirubhai H. Ambani. Those who have worked with him and under him have a lot to say about his way of leadership and natural genius. Many would refer to him as the corporate visionary, the unmatched strategist, the proud patriot, the leader of men, the architect of India’s capital markets, and the champion of shareholder interest. He was considered as one of India’s greatest wealth creator. It was from scratch that he built India’s largest private sector.
“To be a company people are proud of, trust in, and grow with; providing financial independence to every life we touch” is their vision.
You can depend and trust on Reliance Life Insurance Company to be there for you and your loved ones. The company is part of the TOP 5 when it came to individual Weight Received Premium (WRP) and new WRP. It is also known as by far the largest non-bank supported private life insurer that has over 10 million policy holders. It also became the TOP 2 in the most trusted private life insurance service brands survey that was conducted by Brand Equity-Nielsen Most Trusted Brands Survey back in the year 2014.
The great thing about having a life insurance is that it is able to provide you with the right kind of security that you need or your family needs in case of your unfortunate absence or untimely death. If you contribute a lot to the family, you being gone can create a severe financial distress. Life insurance will give you a peace of mind, knowing that your family will be okay and can support themselves if ever something happens to you. With Reliance, you have six life insurance plans to choose from.
- PROTECTION PLANS: This one is more focused on protecting. Under this, you will have three more choices to decide upon which are:- Reliance Term Plans. This plan can be customized to what you want it to be. It is comprehensive, complete, and yet it is very affordable. It will help you secure a future for your family.
– Reliance Online Term: This plan will give you a large life insurance offer at affordable premiums in just a few clicks. It is easy to purchase, and you can even have the medical tests done at your home. No need to go anywhere else.
– Reliance Online Income Protect: This one will be responsible for taking care of your family when you aren’t around.
- SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT PLANS: You will be able to set aside money for the future and to help you achieve some specific goals that you have like buy a house, travel to another country.
- RETIREMENT PLANS: You have worked hard and now it is time for you to relax and not worry about where you are going to get money for the next day. You will still be able to continue the lifestyle you have been living even if you are retired.
- UNIT LINKED PLANS (UILP): It is a type of investment cum protection that can offer you dual benefits of availing market linked returns on your investments along with a life insurance cover.
- HEALTH PLANS: With this one you will be able to protect yourself and your family from unexpected financial burdens that will arise with health ailments and accidents.
- SOLUTIONS FOR GROUP: This one is great for employers and employees. Employers will be able to choose a win win type of solution for yourself, your employees, and for your company.
What do you think of Reliance now? Are you interested in getting one of their life insurance plans?
Don’t forget to subscribe to us here at Best Insurance Deals! If you have any questions, feel free to drop a comment below or send us a message! Have a great day!
More related information: