For those who are living in St. Louis, Missouri, you can also easily avail of an AAA Auto Insurance from where you are living in right now. St. Louis is a major city in Missouri. You will find it near the famous Mississippi river. You may remember this city for having the famous Gateway Arch that is 630 feet tall. It was built to honor the early 19th century explorations of Lewis and Clark and America’s westward expansion in general.
Why should people choose AAA Insurance company? Like all things in the world, there are positive and negative things about something. For AAA, they are greatly known for their excellent emergency assistance, member perks that can be considered as beyond insurance, and finally a fast and reliable customer service. The three things I mentioned are important factors that make an insurance company great. Since an insurance company should be the one a person can depend on when they are in a sticky situation, then you be sure that AAA is an insurance company that will be there for you always. You can always reach them with their efficient hotline that is available for 24 hours in 7 days a week. However, there were a lot of people who complained about getting confused during billing so I hope that AAA fixes this or at least, provide a better process.
The thing that also makes AAA the insurance company that you should consider is their price. They make sure that they don’t over price the customer and that it always remains within reason. You can also avail of discounts by having good credit, having anti-theft devices in your automobile, bundling home insurance with car insurance, if your automobile has seat belts or airbags, if you are a good student in their training program (show them your certificate of completion), and lastly you will receive a discount if you were able to pay in full.
What are the insurance coverages of AAA? You can avail of their standard insurance coverage which consists of the following:
- Bodily Injury Liability – This will provide coverage in any case that you cause an automobile accident in which another person or people is/are hurt. It will cover for the damages that you are legally responsible for. It will also help defend you in case someone sues you for damages.
- Property Damage Liability – This will cover the cost of damages to someone else’s property after an accident that you caused. In most cases, this will pay out when you are at fault for an accident that causes damage to someone else’s car.
- Medical Payments/No fault/Personal Injury Protection – Usually the name of this coverage, will depend on the state that you are in. This is a sort of extension of your car insurance coverage that will cover the medical expenses and lost wages because of the accident.
- Collision – This will help pay repairs or replacement costs if your car crashes into an object or another car, or if it had rolled over. This is primarily designed to fix up or replace your own car after a collision.
- Comprehensive – Now, this will be the one responsible for covering the losses that came from incidents other than collision. Sometimes, this is called as the “other than collision” coverage.
You can add roadside assistance and rental reimbursement if you wish to do so. I think those two are self-explanatory.
If you need any more information on different insurance companies and their coverages, be sure to subscribe to Best Insurance Deals so you will never have to miss a post. Browse around the website and see something that you like. You can also drop a comment or send us a message if you want to reach us. Happy Insurance Hunting!
More related information: