Let us talk more on Aviva’s Life Insurance Policy. When we say insurance policy, we are referring to the document that details the terms and conditions of a contract insurance between the insured and the insurer. In a way, the insurance policy will work as a legal evidence of the insurance agreement. It will also put some sort of indemnity cover into effect, and it will set out the exact terms on which the indemnity cover has been provided. In an insurance policy, you will find the associated information that you need to know about like the specific risks and perils covered by the insurance company, duration of the coverage, amount of premium you will have to pay, mode of premium payment, and any deductibles. Don’t lose your insurance policy contract. I’m sure you can get another one from the company you partnered with, but it would be better if you have the insurance policy when you need it right.
Let us go deeper into the Life Insurance of Aviva. Life Insurance policy is an insurance contract. In exchange for protection and coverage, the insured will pay regular premiums to the insurance company. In your insurance policy, you will find there that the company will pay an agreed lump sum of money if one of the lives covered by the insurance policy dies within the term agreed upon. It is important that you know that there is no cash-in value for this type of insurance. If you don’t die within the agreed duration or you stop paying your premiums, you will get nothing back.
Some of Aviva’s life insurance policy includes a terminal illness benefit. It means that the policy will pay out if you are diagnosed with a terminal illness within the policy term that meats their policy definition. And if you aren’t expected to live for more than 12 months. The policy will only pay out ONCE so if they have paid a successful claim, your policy will then cease.
Here are some life cover that you will choose from with Aviva.
- LIFE INSURANCE PLANThis will help you give your loved ones some financial security and some help when it comes to covering your mortgage if you die.
- CRITICAL ILLNESS PLANThe insurance company will pay out if you are diagnosed with a critical illness that is defined in their policy.
- LIFE INSURANCE + CRITICAL ILLNESS PLANIf you want both products at the same time, it is possible. You can apply for both at the same time, but the insurance company will have to give you two separate insurance policies. If there is a claim made on the Critical Illness Plan, the Life Insurance Plan will not be affected. The amount of cover can vary though. There is no need for you to choose the same level of cover for each policy. It is completely up to you.
- OVER 50 Life InsuranceIf you are over 50 years of age, then you may want to purchase this life cover. With this, you are guaranteed a sum of money for your loved ones. If you want to learn more about this, please click here.
- INCOME PROTECTION OPTIONSThis will help your family pay for the bills if you are sick or injured and cannot go to work.
- FREE PARENT LIFE COVERAviva will give each parent a 15,000 Pound life cover for one year. It will be free if you have a child under the age of 4.
If you have questions, you can call Aviva at 0800 206 2052.
Don’t forget to subscribe to us here at Best Insurance Deals so you won’t miss a post. You can leave a comment or send us a message below if you want to talk to us. Have a great day!
More related information: